Hey Stuart. Could you let me know what engine this is made on please?
A downloadable game for Windows
An explosive twist on an arcade classic. Splodey Vaders is an Arcade Shooter where the Vaders splode into flying chunks which you have to avoid. Shoot your way through space and watch as bits of Vader hurl into each other to cause chain reaction splosions.
- RETRO VISUALS! - A whole FOUR colours!
- EASY TO CONTROL! - Your ship autofires, so you only have to worry about dodging and aiming
- FUNKY 8 BIT SOUNDS! - Music and Sound Effects that compliment the game's graphic
- KILLER COMBOS! - Blast your enemies and watch as they explode into chunks and watch further as those chunks hurl into other enemies to cause chain reactions.
- LEVEL UP AND UNLOCK! - Level up as you build up your score. Unlock new colour palettes and ship designs.
- SAUCEY STATS! - The game monitors stats such as deaths, kills and combos!.
“Splodey Vaders is a classic shoot ’em up with a twist. From what started as a riff on Space Invaders, developer Stuart Lilford threw in a smattering of Asteroids and shook things up. It’s got some great aesthetics, with a real Game Boy vibe.” – wordsaboutgames.net
By Joshua Mbewe (Laxcity Music)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello! I loved your game it was really well made, looked awesome and was an utter joy to play! I made a let's play of your game here~