Hey Stuart. Could you let me know what engine this is made on please?
A downloadable game for Windows
- RETRO VISUALS! - A whole FOUR colours!
- EASY TO CONTROL! - Your ship autofires, so you only have to worry about dodging and aiming
- FUNKY 8 BIT SOUNDS! - Music and Sound Effects that compliment the game's graphic
- KILLER COMBOS! - Blast your enemies and watch as they explode into chunks and watch further as those chunks hurl into other enemies to cause chain reactions.
- LEVEL UP AND UNLOCK! - Level up as you build up your score. Unlock new colour palettes and ship designs.
- SAUCEY STATS! - The game monitors stats such as deaths, kills and combos!.
“Splodey Vaders is a classic shoot ’em up with a twist. From what started as a riff on Space Invaders, developer Stuart Lilford threw in a smattering of Asteroids and shook things up. It’s got some great aesthetics, with a real Game Boy vibe.” – wordsaboutgames.net
By Joshua Mbewe (Laxcity Music)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hello! I loved your game it was really well made, looked awesome and was an utter joy to play! I made a let's play of your game here~